Gates open at 9am… Hurry Up – Numbers will be limited on the day.
FAMILY TICKETS MUST BE BOUGHT IN ADVANCE – NO FAMILY TICKETS AVAILABLE AFTER 6pm 9th MAY 2020.
- Super Saver Price – Prices unchanged since 2016. Not available after 6pm 1st March 2020.
- Advance Saver Price – Available after 6pm 1st March 2020 until 6pm on Saturday 9th May 2020.
- Individual Tickets – Cost £4.00 per person
- Family Tickets for a family of two adults and 2 children (Aged 3-17 inclusive) – Cost £14.00 per family
- On-Line Price – after 6.00 p.m. Saturday May 9, 2020
- Individual Tickets available only at £5.00 per person (Children under 3 are free) to be consistent with prices at the Gate.
- Gate Price – On the Day
- Individual Tickets available only at £5.00 per person (Children under 3 are free).
Buy your tickets now – click on the button below to buy your tickets on-line:
All Saver prices end at 6.00 pm on Sunday May 5. After that time, the gate ticket price for Individuals – £5 per person – is the only ticket available.
There is a transaction fee of £1.50 per transaction to cover the entire cost of the service including all internet hosting costs, payment gateway charges, and a UK based call centre – the ticketing company is not taking any profit. (Costs are per transaction or order, not per ticket, so why not order for your friends too in the same transaction.)
Tickets can be printed in your home or posted to you.
Paper tickets will be on sale at some local businesses from December – there are no Fees – every business has agreed to waive all costs for this charity event.
We will be selling tickets and answering queries at our stand in Billericay High Street in April and May prior to the event.